INFORMATION DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
● Non-public personal information collectable for MetaFX:
(1) Information provided by Clients when opening accounts or making transactions including but not limited to Clients’ names, addresses, assets, bank information, previous trading experience, etc.;
(2) Information used to verify the identity of Clients, including but not limited to their passports, driving licenses, credit reports and other copies of identity materials issued by the government, etc.;
(3) Information produced during trading between Clients and MetaFX (or related party of MetaFX) including but not limited to payment statements and income statements, etc.;
(4) Information produced during Clients’ visit to and using of the MetaFX website and all the online platforms of MetaFX including but not limited to the account trading statements, etc.
● Information disclosed by MetaFX and the objects of such disclosure
MetaFX will not disclose the non-public personal information of our current or former Clients unless such disclosure is permitted by the relevant law. For instance, MetaFX can provide information to any unrelated third party (including but not limited to the consumer reporting agency which issues Clients’ credit reports) under the permission of law during the process of providing financial services for Clients. Moreover, MetaFX may provide such information to the government and supervision authority under the permission of law and provide information in compliance with the court summons, court orders, summons for interrogation or other legal procedures, auditing or investigation, etc. We may disclose Clients’ non-public personal information authorized by Clients as well.
● Confidentiality and information safety procedures
—— Meta Forex Markets LTD